domingo, 4 de febrero de 2024

Stories from the Ring of Focus: Miguel and José Epilogue / Historias del Anillo de Enfoque: Miguel y Jose Epílogo [ENG/SPA]

*English Version*

After the best sex of Miguel's life and with the knowledge about the powers of the 'Focus Ring' I decide to use the third power 'Duality'. That is why after leaving Renata's body and leaving him unconscious, he took advantage of José's carelessness to make use of this power so that a part of him becomes one with Renata and can continue being her, that is why by doing so he revealed himself. a great glow.

José: What the hell was that flash?

Miguel (Copy left behind): I don't know, we better go before Renata's husband returns


Miguel (Renata) (mumbling): Have they already left? It seems so. Thanks to that third power, I will stay with this body forever.

Miguel (Renata): It seems to me that José is completely wrong about being a woman, it is the best thing in the world and not to mention sex in this beautiful body...

*A car parks*

Javier: Love, I'm back from work.

Miguel (Renata) (excited): It seems like now I'll be able to have fun again.


Miguel (Renata): Uffff my love, keep licking like this I love it

Javier: I was looking forward to returning all day.

Miguel (Renata): Shut up and keep eating my entire vagina, uuuuffff.


Javier: Like that, bitch? I don't know what happened to you, my love, but your new attitude improves more and more every day.

Miguel (Renata): Ah ah ah, give it love, how delicious, give me stronger, make me yours

Miguel (Renata) (thinking): Hahahaha José was completely wrong, Javier is a real stud in bed, this body was crying out to be fucked like this.


Miguel (Renata): Give me your milk on my face my love, give it all to me

Javier: Almost there, almost there, almost there....

Miguel (Renata) (thinking): This was the best decision of my life, I love being Renata. I hope José and my copy self have a good life because I already found my perfect life.


Miguel (Renata): Ready for round two baby? Mommy wants you to break her ass.

Javier: I love the new you.

Miguel (Renata): Me too.

And now we conclude with the story of Miguel and José who, thanks to the 'Focus Ring', had a sexual adventure like no other, especially Miguel who found where he will have his perfect life in Renata's body or, well, in Renata's life.



*Versión en español*

Después del mejor sexo de la vida de Miguel y con los conocimientos acerca de los poderes del "Anillo de Enfoque" decido hacer uso del tercer poder "Dualidad". Es por eso que después de dejar el cuerpo de Renata y dejarlo inconsciente aprovecho el descuido de José para hacer uso de este poder para que una parte de él se haga uno con Renata y pueda seguir siendo ella, es por eso que al hacerlo se reveló un gran resplandor.

José: ¿Que diablos fue ese destello?

Miguel (Copia dejada atrás): No lo sé, mejor vayamos antes de que regrese el esposo de Renata


Miguel (Renata) (murmurnado): Ya se fueron?, parece que si. Gracias a ese tercer poder quedarme con este cuerpo para siempre.

Miguel (Renata): Me parece que José esta completamente equivocado con el hecho de ser mujer, es lo mejor del mundo y ni hablar del sexo en este hermoso cuerpo...

*Un coche se estaciona*

Javier: Amor ya volví del trabajo

Miguel (Renata) (emocionado): Parece que ahora podre divertirme de nuevo.


Miguel (Renata): Uffff mi amor, sigue lamiendo así me encanta

Javier: Estuve todo el día con ganas de volver.

Miguel (Renata): Cállate y sigue comiendome toda la vagina, uuuuffff.


Javier: Así perra? No sé que te ha pasado mi amor pero tu nueva actitud mejora cada día más y más

Miguel (Renata): Ah ah ah, dale amooooor que ricoooo, dame más fuerte haze tuyaaaaa

Miguel (Renata) (pensando): Jajajajaja José estaba en todo un error, Javier es todo un semental en la cama, este cuerpo pedía a gritos ser cogido de esta manera.


Miguel (Renata): Dame tu leche en mi cara mi amor, damela toda

Javier: Ya casi mi ya casi yaaaa....

Miguel (Renata) (pensando): Esta fue la mejor decisión de mi vida, amo ser Renata. Espero que José y mi yo copia tengan una buena vida porque yo ya encontré mi vida perfecta.


Miguel (Renata): Listo para el round dos bebe? Mami quiere que le rompas el culo.

Javier: Me encanta la nueva tú.

Miguel (Renata): A mi también.

Y ahora si concluímos con la historia de Miguel y José quienes gracias al "Anillo de Enfoque" tuvieron una aventura sexual sin igual, en especial Miguel que encontro donde tendrá su vida perfecta en el cuerpo de Renata o bueno en la vida de Renata.




Christian TG

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario