domingo, 31 de marzo de 2024

Stories from the Ring of Focus: Alex, Mark and Laura / Historias del Anillo de Enfoque: Alex, Mark y Laura [ENG/SPA]

*English version*

Alex and Mark are lifelong friends, but they are polar opposites, with Alex being a diligent student, and Mark, the eternal lazy student. They used to spend time together after school at Alex's house, enjoying her games and happenings. However; Alex's mother, Laura, tired of the distractions that Mark's presence brought, began to express her concern. Until one afternoon when Alex and Mark had already finished playing and Mark was already collecting his things to go to her house while Alex had fallen asleep; Laura decided to talk seriously with Mark.

Laura: Mark, come here I need to talk to you.

Mark: About what, Mrs. Laura?

Laura: Alex has to take the university entrance exams, you know? And you too.

Mark: Yes, I know, Mrs. Laura, but now I'm in a hurry, I have to get back to my house.

Laura (angry): You'll listen to me first, so I hope this is the last time they stay up as late playing video games like today.


Mark: Okay okay but I really have to go. / Mark dropped his ring

Mark (thinking): Damn I hope he doesn't think it's hers.

Laura (angry): And that ring won't be mine, right Mark? Answer to me

Mark (thinking): No no no, now what do I do. Oh no!

Suddenly Mark and Laura were covered by a light caused by Mark's accidental use of the 'Focus Ring', feeling a strange sensation and then realizing he was in Mrs. Laura's body and his own body had disappeared.

Mark (Laura): What is this? Tits?

Mark (Laura): And my body, wait I need a mirror. Why am I Mrs. Laura?

Mark (Laura): Why did this happen? I know what about the ring?

Mark (Laura): I don't remember exactly what my dad told me about how the ring worked, damn.

Trying to remember what he was supposed to do, Mark became frustrated that he decided to try to distract himself because maybe then he would know what he has to do. In Mrs. Laura's body he did not have many ways to train himself until out of curiosity he decided to see Laura's tits, being surprised to see them, thus generating within him a feeling of excitement that he sought to fulfill in some way, but he would never have imagined that he would end up doing it with his friend Alex.

Mark (Laura): I know I shouldn't be doing this, I know but something is calling me to do it.

Mark (Laura): Hmmm, I want to taste her penis.

Mark (Laura): Haaa, what a delicious taste.

Alex: Ehh? Mom, what the hell are you doing?


Mark (Laura): Shit, you woke up. Forgive me but my body felt like it had to do it.

Alex: But you're my mom.

Mark (Laura) (thinking): Shit now I tell him so as not to raise suspicions.

Mark (Laura): So what? I am still a woman with needs

Mark (Laura): Plus your penis is liking it.


Alex, lost in the feelings of excitement caused by the blowjob and how his mother was using her tits to masturbate him, ended up blinding himself to all that, forgetting that they were mother and son, only thinking about fucking that woman. That it was actually Mark in his mother's body.

Mark (Laura): Please Alex, put it in me, put it in my vagina

Mark (Laura): It feels too good, aaaahhh!

Alex: Mom, I'm... that's inside you, you feel so hot and wet.

Alex: How delicious mom!!!


Mark (Laura) (thinking): Yes! Now I remember, she just had to use the ring with her return power to get out of Laura's body, but first I want to fuck.

Mark (Laura): Oh! Alex I feel your penis reaching the bottom of me, you're going to split me in two.

Alex: Hmmmm, she feels very good mom.

Mark (Laura): Come Alex, come and suck Mommy's tits.

Alex: Let's turn you around mom.


Mark (Laura) (thinking): How exciting all this is, I can hear this with my ass colliding with Alex's hips, shit it feels good to be fucked in a woman's body.

Alex: Mom, I... I'm cumming!!!

Mark (Laura): Do it, do it Alex, come inside me. Aaahhhh!

Alex: Hmmmm mom, it feels very good.

Mark (Laura): So much... cum...


After finishing fucking and Alex falling asleep again, Mark, with the little strength he had left in Mrs. Laura's body, managed to stand up and leave the room to use the ring and get out of that body, and then go home quickly to avoid the problem

Mark (thinking): I will never forget this experience, this ring can have endless possibilities. I just hope that Alex thought that all of that was a dream so that he doesn't have problems with Mrs. Laura.



*Versión en español*

Alex y Mark son amigos de toda la vida, pero que son polos opuesto siendo Alex un estudiante aplicado, y Mark, el eterno estudiante vago. Solían pasarla juntos después de la escuela en la casa de Alex disfrutanto de sus juegos y ocurriencias. Sin embargo; la madre de Alex, Laura, cansada de la distracciones que traía la presencia de Mark, comenzo a expresar su preocupación. Hasta que en una tarde en donde Alex y Mark ya habían terminado de jugar y Mark ya está recogiendo su cosas para irse a su casa mientras Alex se había quedado dormido; Laura, decidió hablar seriamente con Mark:

Laura: Mark, ven para aquí necesito hablar contigo.

Mark: ¿Sobre qué, señora Laura?

Laura: Alex tiene que hacer los exámenes de ingreso a la universidad, sabías? Y tú también.

Mark: Si lo sé señora Laura pero ahora estoy apurado debod regresar algo a mi casa

Laura (enojada): Primero me escucharás, así que te quiero que está sea la última vez que se esten quedando hasta tan tarde jugando videojuegos como hoy.


Mark: Okey okey pero de verdad me tengo que ir. / Se le caé el anillo a Mark

Mark (pensando): Maldición espero que no piense que es de ella.

Laura (enojada): Y ese anillo no será mio, verdad Mark? Respondeme

Mark (pensando): No no no, ahora que hago. Oh no!

De repente Mark y Laura fueron cubierots por una luz provocada por el uso accidental del "Anillo de Enfoque" por parte de Mark, sintiendo una sensación extraña para luego percartarse se encontraba en el cuerpo de la señora Laura y el suyo propio había desaparecido.

Mark (Laura): ¿Qué es esto? ¿Tetas?

Mark (Laura): Y mi cuerpo, espera necesito un espejo. ¿Por qué soy la señora Laura?

Mark (Laura): ¿Por qué ha pasado esto? Ya sé y el anillo?

Mark (Laura): No recuerdo bien que me dijo mi papá sobre como funcionaba el anillo, maldición

Tratando de recordar lo que debía hacer, Mark se frustó que decidió tratar de distraerse ya que a lo mejor así podría saber que es lo que tiene que hacer. En el cuerpo de la señora Laura no tenía muchas formas de poder entrenerse hasta que por curiosidad decidio ver las tetas de Laura quedando sorprendido al verlas, generando así dentro de él un sentimiento de excitación que buscaba de alguna manera cumplirlo, pero nunca hubiera imagino que lo terminaría haciendo con su amigo Alex.

Mark (Laura): Sé que no debería estar haciendo esto, lo sé pero algo me está llamando a hacerlo

Mark (Laura): Hmmm, quiero probar su pene.

Mark (Laura):  Haaa, que sabor tan delicioso.

Alex: Ehh? ¿Mamá que diablos estás haciendo?


Mark (Laura): Mierda, te despertaste. Perdoname pero mi cuerpo sentía que debía hacerlo

Alex: Pero eres mi mamá

Mark (Laura) (pensando): Mierda ahora que le digo para no levantar sospechas.

Mark (Laura): Y eso que qué? Sigo siendo una mujer con necesidades

Mark (Laura): Además a tu pene le está gustando.


Alex, perdido por los sentimientos de excitación provocado por la mamada y por como estuvo usando su mamá sus tetas para masturbarlo termino cegandose ante todo eso, olvidandose que eran madre e hijo, solamente pensando en coger con aquella mujer. Que en realidad era Mark en el cuerpo de su madre.

Mark (Laura): Por favor Alex, metemela, metemela en la vagina

Mark (Laura): Se siente demasiado bien, aaaahhh!

Alex: Mamá, estoy ... esoty adentro de ti, te sientes tan caliente y húmeda.

Alex: Que rico mamá!!!


Mark (Laura) (pensando): Si! Ahora lo recuerdo, solamente debó usar el anillo con su poder de retorno para salir del cuerpo de Laura, pero primero quiero coger.

Mark (Laura): Ah! Alex siento tu pene llegando hasta el fondo de mi, me vas a partir en dos.

Alex: Hmmmm, se siente muy bien mamá

Mark (Laura): Ven alex, ven y chupa las tetas de mami.

Alex: Vamos a darte la vuelta mamá.


Mark (Laura) (pensando): Que excitante es todo esto, puedo esta escuchar con mi culo choca con las caderas de Alex, mierda que bien se siente ser cogido en el cuerpo de una mujer.

Alex: Mamá, me... me vengo!!!

Mark (Laura): Hazlo hazlo Alex, vente dentro de mi. Aaahhhh!

Alex: Hmmmm mamá, se siento muy rico.

Mark (Laura): Tanto... semen....


Después de terminar de coger y de que Alex se volvierá a quedar dormido, Mark con las pocas fuerzas que le quedaban en el cuerpo de la señora Laura, logró pararse y salir de la habitación para usar el anillo y salir de ese cuerpo, para luego irse a rápido a su casa para evirtarse problema

Mark (pensando): Jamás olvidaré está experiencia, este anillo puedo tener un sin fin de posiblidades. Solo espero que Alex haya pensado que todo eso haya sido un sueño para que no tenga problemas con la señora Laura.





Christian TG

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario