domingo, 21 de abril de 2024

Virtual Swap Stories: Richard and Sandra - Historias de Virtual Swap: Richard y Sandra [ENG/SPA]

*English Version*

Here we see Sandra, an excellent and beautiful secretary who worked tirelessly for the demanding businessman, Richard Hartman. Sandra, despite being a dedicated employee, always received inconsiderate and derogatory treatment from her boss. Richard did not value her hard work and treated her as if she were invisible. One day, while Sandra was preparing Richard's luxurious office, she found a website on her desk. Without knowing exactly what she was, she read that the site was called 'Virtual Swap', curious about this discovery she dedicated herself to reading what the site was about and what functions it had.

Sandra (thinking): So I'm good for swapping bodies, with this I could teach Richard a lesson. It would just be a simple and clever deception.


Her plan began by thoroughly investigating Richard's life, collecting information about his habits, personal relationships and intimate details, and then deceiving him by insinuating herself by provoking him with her body and attributes, and then telling him if he wanted to be her.

Sandra (thinking): This will be more than simple.

Richard: Sandra then tell me what you need?

Sandra: Sir, I wanted to tell you that I was reviewing the files I had on her computer as she requested but I found a page called 'Virtual Swap'. Are you interested in that?

Richard: I think that in the end you were not as useless as you seem, for a long time I wanted to see if that possibility of living someone else's life would be true.

Sandra: And what do you think if he is with me?

Richard: With you?

Richard (thinking): Might be a good idea, having my power and brain and his perfect body.

Richard: I think it might be a good idea.


Sandra: My only request will be that I dare to have sex with you.

Richard (thinking): Shit this will turn out better than I thought, he's making a pass at me and I'll be able to have his body for a certain amount of time, this is perfect.

Sandra: Uffff, yes like that

Sandra (thinking): That's it, Mr. Richard, he's falling for my deception.


Sandra: Oh Mr. Richard, how delicious.

Sandra (thinking): Not really, I'm used to the sex I have with my boyfriend. This is nothing.

Richard: Do you like it like that bitch? Moan moan for me


Richard: Ahhhh, how wonderful you move, Sandra, this is why I hired you because you have a very lustful body.

Sandra (thinking): What did this idiot say? That's the only reason he hired me, it's over this won't be a lesson, the time I'm in his body I'll rush to steal everything from him, transfer all of his money, the power of the company to me and fire him, after all; I do everything.


With that decision made, it was when Sandra activated the change with the Virtual Swap application, in full penetration causing both of them to change bodies, generating great surprise and fear in Richard.

Sandra (Richard): Now if you're screwed Richard, I was only going to teach you a lesson now I'm going to take everything away from you, since you're fed up with me you won't be able to move well in what I took advantage of to complete my plan.

 Ricahrd (Sandra): What? What the hell are you talking about? We hadn't talked about this

Sandra (Richard): I endured your abuse for many years, this is the last time. You're going to stay bankrupt.




*Versión en Español*

Aquí vemos a Sandra una excelente y hermosa secretaria que trabajaba incansablemente para el exigente empresario, Richard Hartman. Sandra, a pesar de ser una empleada dedicada, siempre recibía tratos desconsiderados y despectivos por parte de su jefe. Richard no valoraba su arduo trabajo y la trataba como si fuera invisible. Un día, mientras Sandra preparaba la lujosa oficina de Richard, encontró un sitio en internet en el escritorio. Sin saber exactamente qué era, leyó que el sitio se llamaba "Virtual Swap", curiosa por este descubrimiento se dedico a leer de que se trata el sitio y que funciones tenía

Sandra (pensando): Así que estoy sirve para intercambiar de cuerpos, con esto podría darle una lección a Richard. Solo sería un engaño sencillo y listo.


Su plan comenzo investigando a fondo la vida de Richard, recolectando información sobre sus hábitos, relaciones personales y detalles íntimos, para luego engañarlo insinuadose a él provocandolo con su cuerpo y sus atributs, para luego comentarle si deseaba ser ella.

Sandra (pensando): Esto será más que sencillo

Richard: ¿Sandra enntonces dime que necesitas?

Sandra: Señor, quería comentarle que estuve revisando los archivos que tenía en su computadora como solicitó pero encontré una página llamada "Virtual Swap". ¿Está interesado en eso?

Richard: Creo que al final no eras tan inútil como pareces, desde hace tiempo quería ver si esa posibilidad de vivir la vida de otra persona sería cierta.

Sandra: ¿Y que le parece si es conmigo?

Richard: ¿Contigo?

Richard (pensando): Podría ser una buena idea, tener mi poder y cerebro su cuerpo perfecto.

Richard: Creo que si podría ser una buena idea 



Sandra: Mi único pedido será que me haté para tener sexo con usted

Richard (pensando): Mierda esto saldrá mejor de lo que pensé, se me está insinuando y podré tener su cuerpo por cierto tiempo, esto es perfecto.

Sandra: Uffff, si así

Sandra (pensando): Eso señor Richard, está cayendo en mi engaño.



Sandra: Ay señor Richard que rico 

Sandra (pensando): La verdad no, acostumbrada al sexo que tengo con mi novio. Esto no es nada.

Richard: Te gusta así perra? Gime gime para mi



Richard: Ahhhh que rico te mueves Sandra, por esto te contraté porque tienes un cuerpo muy lacsivo

Sandra (pensando): ¿Que dijo este idiota? Solo por eso me contrató, se acabó esto no será una lección, el tiempo que este en su cuerpo me apresuraré en robarle todo, transferirme todo su dinero, el poder de la empresa y despedirlo, después de todo; todo lo hago yo.



Con aquella decisión tomada, fue cuando Sandra activo el cambio con la aplicación de Virtual Swap, en plena penetración provocando que ambios cambiaran de cuerpo generando una gran sorpresa y miedo en Richard.

Sandra (Richard): Ahora si te jodiste Richard, yo solamente te iba a dar una lección ahora te lo quitaré todo, como estás hatado en mi no podrás moverte bien en lo que yo aprovechó en completar mi plan.

 Ricahrd (Sandra): ¿Qué? ¿De qué demonios estás hablando? No habíamos hablado de esto

Sandra (Richard): Soporté por muchos años tus abusos, esta es la última vez. Te vas quedar en la quiebra.






Christian TG

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario