domingo, 26 de mayo de 2024

Break and Story Requests - Descanso Solicitudes de Historias [ENG/SPA]

*English version*

Hi, Christian TG here. After five months of creating non-stop stories, which has been an incredible journey, I've decided to take a well-deserved break. During my absence, I want to invite you to send your story requests in the comments section. If you have specific ideas or wishes, especially on the topic of body swapping or any other topics I've explored in my previous stories, I would be delighted to receive them.

Although the blog will be on pause, I am excited about the idea of ​​returning with new energy and being able to create content based on your suggestions when I resume writing.

Thank you for your understanding and for being part of this wonderful community. I hope to return soon and continue sharing new and exciting stories with you all.


Christian TG

*Versión en español*

Hola Christian TG aquí, después de cinco meses creando historias sin parar lo cual ha sido un viaje increíble, decidió tomarme un merecido descanso. Durante mi ausencia, quiero invitarles a que en la sección de comentarios envíen sus "story request". Si tienen ideas o deseos específicos, especialmente sobre el tema del cambio de cuerpo o cualquier otro tema que haya explorado en mis historias anteriores, estaré encantado de recibirlos. Aunque el blog estará en una pausa, me entusiasma la idea de volver con nuevas energías y poder crear contenido basado en sus sugerencias cuando retome la escritura.

Gracias por su comprensión y por ser parte de esta maravillosa comunidad. Espero regresar pronto y seguir compartiendo con ustedes nuevas y emocionantes historias.




Christian TG

1 comentario:

  1. I love your blog, hope you come back soon. I'd like a story where a boy possesses his teacher and surprises his best friend, NSFW pls

    ResponderBorrar