viernes, 29 de diciembre de 2023

Stories from the Ring of Focus: Miguel and José / Historias del Anillo del Enfoque: Miguel y José [ENG/SPA]

*English Version*

Miguel and José have been very good friends throughout their lives, they have known each other since kindergarten, they went to school together, they played football together and now they are in their last year of school playing the last game of the season under a heavy rain.


Miguel: What the hell is José doing that doesn't stand out? I can't give him a pass like that.

*2 markers approach Miguel*

José: Over here!!

Miguel: Damn you better get my pass.

José jumps, receives the pass and begins to run to reach it. However, he notices a woman and a man struggling on one side of the field until, without them realizing it, they drop a transparent box with something shiny that blinded him for a few moments. José but managing to fall into the end zone, thus winning the game. A couple of hours later José told him what he had seen Miguel taking to the place where he saw those people and the transparent box that they dropped.

 José: I told you, I knew he was still here, this thing almost cost us the game

Miguel: The good thing is that we managed to win the game and now we are champions, it was the last thing we had left to do before graduation.

José: And as you say, look at the box, it has an inscription "Focus Ring, with this ring you can take control of the person you want and for as long as you want, only with the focus of the ring you can do it and reverse what was done."

Miguel: That's strange, it must be a prop ring without powers.

José: It's true these kinds of things only happen in movies, but can you imagine that it would work?

Miguel: Let's see if that were the case, who would I take under your control?

José: Hmmm, I don't know, it could be my parents so they don't give me more problems, the teachers so they raise my grades. I know, I would check on the librarian Renata, she is sexy.

Miguel: Look José, how I know what I'm doing is not going to work and I just want to see how you realize that it's not working, I'll help you, I think she's still in school.

By the time Miguel and José arrived at the library, they saw Renata in the distance so they decided to hide so that she would not notice their presence while José tried to use the Focus Ring and in case it didn't work he would simply tell him that he would They were playing a prank to avoid trouble.

Miguel: Very good José, if you are going to do something, I think it is time for you to do it.

José: Okay, according to the inscription I can only control it with the ring, I suppose that by focusing you mean that I focus my view on my objective through the ring. Well here I go

At that moment everything became a little confusing for José, he felt his vision getting closer and closer to Renata until he was completely in front of her and everyone felt a strong glow.

Miguel: José, hey José? It worked we can't be here after tremendous glare. Where are you José?

Renata: Ahgg my head Miguel I think it didn't work, it just gave me a terrible headache. 

Miguel: Miss Renata, what are you talking about? She has seen my friend José

Renata: Miguel, don't joke, I'm here talking to you.

Miguel: Oh, José, I think what the ring said was more literal regarding "Take control of the person you want", now you are Renata

At that moment Renata (José) used her cell phone to see if that was true, when she saw herself with the front camera she was able to buy it, but since it was too late and they made too much of a fuss and they left the school quickly, leaving the ring in the library . They arrived at José's house, which would be unoccupied for 6 months because his parents did not live in the country.

José: What the hell am I going to do now? I am in the body of the 32-year-old librarian Renata, I know she is sexy but my intention was not to be her anyway.

Miguel: Look José, according to the inscription with the ring, everything could be solved, I think you should try to relax because there is a solution, and you are not always in the body of a sexy woman every day.

Renata (José): You're right.

Miguel: Plus I could help you a little.

Renata (José) What are you talking about Miguel? Wait, move away a little.


Miguel: Come on José, let's take advantage of this a little, it's not every day you can have sex like a woman, you know?

Renata (José): No wait, WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A DILaaaaawwwwwwwhmmmmm

Miguel: See, I knew you would like it, it's good to always have a dildo in the car, you know?

Renata (José): Miguel... stop...

Miguel: What do you think if you suck me off, I want to enjoy it too, you know?

Renata (José): Will you stop if I do it?  (thinking)  I don't know why I'm liking this so much.


Miguel: Ahhhhh José, I don't know how you do it too or should I say Renata?

Renata (José): Don't say those things  


Renata (José)  (thinking):  How the hell did we end up so he's putting it up my ass, the woman's hormones made me get carried away, my mind is starting to go blank

Miguel: Hmmm Renata, you are so tight

Renata (José) Awwww, faster, do it faster

Miguel: You're finally encouraged, let's change positions so you can do it yourself.


Renata (José): Ayyy...awwww... we should have started with this pose I love it

Miguel: José Renata I don't know anymore, I'm about to come 

Renata (José): In my mouth, come in my mouth, so I will say goodbye at the top of this body


Renata (José)  (thinking) : I don't know why his semen tastes so good, if it should be disgusting.

Miguel: Ahhhhh José, you really shined, it was the best fuck and cumshot of my life. Now let's fix this. 

Renata (José): I must be honest with you, he felt very good, when he returns to normal it will be your turn to be the one caught.

Miguel: Hmmm and the ring?

Renata (José): Didn't you pick it up?


*To be continue*


*Version en Español*

Miguel y José han sido muy buenos amigos durante toda su vida, se conocen desde el jardin niños, fueron juntos a la escuela, jugaron futbol américano juntos y ahora se encuentran en su último año de la escuela disputando el útlimo partido de la temporada bajo una lluvia intensa.


Miguel: ¿Qué diablos está haciendo José que no se desmarca?, no puedo darle el pase así.

*Se acercán 2 marcadores hacía Miguel*

José: Por aquí!!

Miguel: Maldición más te vale recibir mi pase.

José salta recibe el pase y empieza a correr para lograr a sin embargo, nota a una mujer y a un hombre forcejeando a un lado del campo hasta sin que ellos se den cuenta dejan caer una caja transparente con algo brillante que lo cegó por unos instantes a José pero logrando caer en la zona de anotación, de está manera ganando el partido. Un par de horas después José le comento lo que había visto a Miguel llevando al lugar en donde vio a aquella personas y la caja transparente que dejaron caer.

 José: Te lo dije, sabía que seguía aquí, esta cosa por poco nos cuesta el partido

Miguel: Lo bueno es que logramos ganar el partido y ahora somos campeones, era lo último que nos quedaba por hacer antes de la graduación.

José: Y que lo digas, mira la caja tiene una inscripción "Anillo de Enfoque, con este anillo podrás tomar el control de la persona que desees y por el tiempo que desees solamente con el enfoque del anillo podrás hacerlo y revertir lo hecho"

Miguel: Que extraño eso, ha de ser un anillo de utilería sin poderes.

José: Es cierto este tipo de cosas solo suceden en las películas, pero te imáginas que si funcionará?

Miguel: A ver si ese fuera el caso, a quien tomaría a tu control?

José: Hmmm, no lo sé podrían ser mis padres para que no me hagan más problemas, los profesores para que suban mis calificaciones. Ya sé, controloaría a la blibliotecaría Renata ella si que es sexy.

Miguel: Mira José como sé que estoy no va a funcionar y solo quiero ver como te das cuenta que no funciona te ayudaré, creo que ella sigue todavía en la escuela.

Para cuando llegaron Miguel y José a la biblioteca, vieron a lo lejos a Renata así que decidieron esconderse para que ella no notarán su presencia en lo que José intenta hacer uso del Anillo de Enfoque y en caso de que no funcionasé simplemente le diría que le estaban jugando una broma para evitarse problemas.

Miguel: Muy bien José si vas a hacer algo creo que es momento de que lo hagas.

José: Okey, según la inscripción solo con el anillo puedo controlarla supongo que si con lo de enfocar se refiere a que enfoque mi vista a mi objetivo a través del anillo. Bueno aquí voy

En ese instante todo se volvio un poco confuso para José sentía como su visión se acercaba más y más a Renata hasta que estaba completamente en frente de ella y todos sintieron un fuerte resplandor.

Miguel: José, oye José? Funcionó no podemos estar aquí después de tremendo resplandor. ¿Donde estás José?

Renata: Ahgg mi cabeza Miguel creo que no funcionó, solamente me genero un terrible dolor de cabeza. 

Miguel: ¿Señorita Renata de que está hablando? Ha visto a mi amigo José

Renata: Miguel no bromees, aquí estoy te estoy hablando.

Miguel: Oh, José creo que lo que decía el anillo era más literal con respecto a "Tomar el control de la persona que desees", ahora tú eres Renata

En ese instante Renata (José) utilizó su celular para ver si eso era cierto, al verse con la cámara frontal pudo comprar eso, pero como era demasiado tarde e hicieron demasaido escandalo y se marcharón rápido de la escuela, dejando el anillo en la biblioteca. Llegaron a la casa de José que durante 6 meses quedaría desabitada porque sus papás no vivían en el país.

José: ¿Qué diablos voy a hacer ahora? Estoy en el cuerpo de la bibliotecaría Renata de 32 años, sé que es sexy pero igual mi intención no era ser ella

Miguel: Mira José según la inscripción con el anillo se podra resolver todo, yo creo que deberías tratar de relajarte porque solución hay además no siempre estás en el cuerpo de una mujer sexy todos los días.

Renata (José): Tienes razón

Miguel: Además yo podría ayudarte un poco.

Renata (José) De que hablas Miguel?, espera alejate un poco.


Miguel: Vamos José aprovechemos esto un poco, no todos los días puede tener sexo como una mujer sabes?

Renata (José): No espera, ¿POR QUÉ DIABLOS TIENES UN DILaaaaawwwwwwwhmmmmm

Miguel: Ves yo sabía que te gustaría, es bueno tener siempre un dildo en el auto, sabías?

Renata (José): Miguel... ya para...

Miguel: Que te parece si me la chupas, yo también quiero disfrutar sabías?

Renata (José): Paráras si lo hago?  (pensando) No sé porque me está gustando tanto esto.


Miguel: Ahhhhh José no sé como lo haces también o debería decirte Renata?

Renata (José): No digas esas cosas 


Renata (José) (pensando): Como diablos terminamos así que me lo está metiendo por el culo, las hormonas de mujer hicieron que me deje llevar, mi mente se empieza poner en blanco

Miguel: Hmmm Renata, estás tan apretada

Renata (José) Awwww, más más rápido hazlo más rápido

Miguel: Al fin te animas, cambiemos de posición para que tú mismo lo hagas


Renata (José): Ayyy...awwww... debímos empezar con esta pose amoooooooor

Miguel: José Renata ya no sé estoy apunto de venirme 

Renata (José): En la boca vente en mi boca, así me despediré en todo lo alto de este cuerpo


Renata (José) (pensando): No sé porque sabe tan rico su semen, si debería ser repugnante.

Miguel: Ahhhhh José te luciste en serio, ha sido la mejor cogida y corrida de mi vida. Ahora arreglemos esto. 

Renata (José): Debo serte sinceró se sintio muy bien, cuando regrese a la normalidad será tu turno de ser el cogido.

Miguel: Hmmm y el anillo?

Renata (José): No lo recogiste?


*Continuará*

Christian TG

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario