viernes, 29 de diciembre de 2023

TG Blog Presentation / Presentación de Blog TG [ENG/SPA]

Hello!, this is the first time that I have ventured into creating a blog, like many I have been a faithful lover of these topics for more than 3 years. I mainly like stories and captions on the topics of body swapping, FOSE, etc. Soon I will start publishing some stories and captions, which I hope you like as much as I do.

I leave you here a little gift from my Avatar TG


Holi!, está es la primera que vez que me aventuro que en crear un blog tg, como muchos he sido durante más de 3 años fiel amante de estos temas. Principalmente me gustan las historias y las captions sobre los temas de intercambio de cuerpos, FOSE, etc. Pronto comenzaré a publicar algunas historías y captions, que espero que les gusten tanto como a mi.

Les dejo por aquí un regalito de mi Avatar TG

Christian-TG

2 comentarios: