miércoles, 3 de enero de 2024

Stories from the Ring of Focus: Miguel and Jose Part 2.5 / Historias del Anillo de Enfoque: Miguel y Jose Parte 2.5 [ENG/SPA]

*English version*

Here we see José again trapped in Renata's body after having been fucked in the ass by her husband. He will have to continue in this situation until Miguel manages to find the ring.

Javier: I hope you enjoyed the fuck love after 6 months love, I'll go take a shower.

Renata (José): Okay love, I'll go rest. // Finally it's over, my ass hurts too much, Renata's husband is too rough in sex, at least here is some comfortable underwear to wear

Renata (José): I'm surprised that the thong is this comfortable, especially after the tremendous fuck that Javier gave me.


Renata (José): I better take off my heels because they are killing me, I don't understand why women tolerate this pain in their feet.

Renata (José): Despite being in this situation, the little I can say that is positive is that Mrs. Renata has a beautiful house and an amazing body at 32 years old.


Renata (José): With a body like that, it is more than obvious that her husband has come with the desire of 10 men to fuck, I just wonder why the ass? The vagina also exists and I don't think it hurts like that.


Renata (José): I just hope that these days go by quickly, that Javier doesn't want to fuck so often, that it's no longer in the ass, at least in the vagina mmmm.

Renata (José): No José, concentrate, please, until Miguel arrives at the library, he can find the Focus Ring to end this nightmare.

Javier: Love, I'm done, here I go.



Renata (José): Okay love, I'll wait for you here.

Renata (José): Renata has nice tits, I better put my underwear back on.

*To be continue*



*Versión en español*

Aquí volvemos a ver José atrapado en el cuerpo de Renata después de haber sido cogido por el culo por el esposo de ella, tendrá que seguir en está situación hasta que Miguel logré encontrar el anillo.

Javier: Esper que hayas disfrutado la cogida amor después de 6 meses amor, iré a darme una ducha.

Renata (José): Está bien amor yo ya iré a descansar. // Finalmente terminó, me duele demasiado el culo, el esposo de Renata es demasiado rudo en el sexo por lo menos aquí hay una ropa interior cómoda para poder ponerme

Renata (José): Me sorprende que la tanga sea así de cómoda y más después de tremenda cogida que Javier me dio.


Renata (José): Mejor que quito los tacones porque me están matando, no entiendo porque las mujeres toleran este dolor en los pies.

Renata (José): A pesar de estar en está situación, los poco que puedo decir que es positivo es que la señora Renata tiene una casa linda y un cuerpo de infarto a sus 32 años.


Renata (José): Con cuerpo así, es más que obvio que su esposo haya venido con las ganas de 10 hombres por coger, yo solo me pregunto ¿por qué por el culo?, tipo también exise la vagina y no creo que duela así.


Renata (José): Solamente espero que estos días pasen rápido, que Javier no quiera coger tan seguido, que ya no sea por el culo por lo menos que sea por la vagina mmmm.

Renata (José): No José concentraté, por favor a pensas Miguel llegue a la biblioteca, pueda encontrar el Anillo de Enfoque para terminar esta pesadilla.

Javier: Amor ya termine ahí voy.


Renata (José): De acuerdo amor, aquí te espero.

Renata (José): Renata tiene una lindas tetas, mejor me pongo la ropa interior de nuevo.

*Continuará*


Christian TG

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario